August 18, 2010

Wedding Inspiration Boards

Came across this website: BridalCanvas.com via iDiY (my new favorite wedding blog - check it out!).  It's a great way to view wedding inspiration boards created by other brides, or you can create your own by using the pictures on the website or uploading your own images!  Here are a couple boards I borrowed from other users:


*I L-O-V-E the purple damask invites on this one:



ADORING the deep purple hydrangeas on this next one!!

Definitely looking at the B&W swirly fabrics and patterns :)


The invitations on this one are amazing!


Purple and Damask - this one is my theme to a T!

Ohhh, I like the addition of blue to the purple:

Or maybe add some orange to the purple? I do love both colors...

Throwing this one in there...I also love pink and orange together!

I also love this color combination...purple, fuschia, and navy:

These are good September colors, don't you think?

Baaah, now I'm more confused than ever about which colors to choose.  Stay tuned...I'll upload my own canvas creation in the next few days!

3 comments:

  1. I think the ones that are combinations of pink and dark orange would be really good fall color combos. And fall colors would look really good in your wooden church setting in September!

    I love the cakes in the Romance and Passion Purple ones. I like the bridesmaid dress in Pucker me Purple although they probably would not look good on me 6 months after having a baby.

    Can't wait to see your board! What does the fiance think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Purple and Orange and also Peach to Fuschia. :)

    ReplyDelete