November 20, 2010

2010 Shutterfly Holiday Cards

A great resource for all your photo-storing needs is Shutterfly. You can upload all your photos for free, share with family and friends, and use your own photos for personalized items that make anyone smile. I am using Shutterfly for my Christmas cards this year. They have so many creative and beautiful cards to send to your family and friends. I've narrowed my choice for this year's card down to one of these designs:




Some of my other favorite items that would make great gifts:

*Wall Calendars:

My family makes one every year for Christmas and we all get a copy. It's the best to see the faces of those dearest to me all year long.

*Puzzles:

Turn your favorite photo into a puzzle! This is so cool! I think this would make a great wedding present or gift (for anyone from children to grandparents!)

*Photo Mugs:

Who doesn't like a personalized coffee cup?! Another great gift for Father's/Mother's Day or Christmas or Birthdays.

Be sure to check out Shutterfly for your photo needs at Christmas time and all year round!

*I am participating in Shutterfly's Holiday Cards promotion for 2010, and earned 50 free Christmas cards for writing this post. Thanks Shutterfly! Learn more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment