This week I love..........
I had a WoNdErFuL week at home with most of my family. So fun seeing the neices and nephews again, catching up with sisters and Dad, doing some cleaning, and cooking Thanksgiving dinner! Now that Thanksgiving is over, my most favoritest holiday is here - CHRISTMAS!! I love everything about this season:
1. Christmas lights!!
2. Christmas music!!
3. Special food and desserts you only make this time of year!! Date Balls, frosted cut-out sugar cookies, Wassail, etc :)
4. Finding just the perfect gift for each person on my list! And being Crafteroonie about it too :)
5. Putting ornaments on the tree and decorating my apartment!!
6. Ugly Christmas Sweater parties!!
7. Going home to Minnesota to see my family!!
8. Going home to Minnesota and seeing snow!! (Doesn't quite feel like Christmas here in South Texas, where it's 75* today....)
9. Receiving and sending Christmas cards in the mail!! I love cards that include letters recapping the highlights of the year!
10. Christmas Eve service at church!! Let's not forget the reason we are celebrating CHRISTmas in the first place!
I could go on. I just love that this season lasts a whole month long. Even though I refuse to let Thanksgiving be overshadowed by early November Christmas advertisements. Now that it's December we can all go wild. LOVE IT! Merry Christmas to you all!!!!